Headlines News :
Home » , , » Extra, Extra

Extra, Extra

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Saturday, June 18, 2005 | 6/18/2005 02:17:00 pm

Share this article :
So, Pope Productions is doing a four-hour dramatic miniseries for CBC (http://www.popeproductions.com) called Above and Beyond. I did an audition for it last summer but I didn't get a call back. No doubt because it was the worst audition of my life.

Anyway, they recently had an audition call for extras as production time is very close; starts this Monday in fact. I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of them and will be involved for 3 days, 2 different scenes. I'm pretty excited as it'll give me an opportunity to be on a large scale set.

I went to the production offices and tried on costumes yesterday. I get to wear two really great suits. It's going to be fun.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template