Headlines News :

Green PJ's

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Monday, June 27, 2005 | 6/27/2005 12:46:00 am

Share this article :
I think harder and harder about running for the Green Party in my area. I have tonnes of ideas and I recognize the importance to have the Green Party voice in on all discussions regarding our lifestyle. It's a voice of the future, a new vision and one that needs to be heard. I've started to organize my thoughts and ideas in one file... just in case.

In totally unrelated news, I still can't believe Pearl Jam are coming to Newfoundland. This is going to be such a great weekend. There's so much happing in addition to the shows because of thenewfoundlandpearljamexperience.com website. Man, there's pub crawls, meet and greats, tours, friendly jams & singalongs, screech-ins... everything. If you're a Pearl Jam fan who happens to be travelling to St. John's for this show... check out that website...

... as if anyone ever reads this.

Check it out!

4 comments:

Bubs said...

Here's a comment for ya...

STEVE HARRIS LIKES IT IN THE BUM!

there.

I couldn't let your blog be commentless.

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Wow... that's really... sweet of you.

I do appreciate the comment though.

Anonymous said...

I like how you're looking up at the comment in a fit of rage.

Brother up north said...

I'm glad you are enjoying your acting experiences. You should be very proud. See you soon please god

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template