Headlines News :
Home » , , » A Still Small Voice - First Viewing

A Still Small Voice - First Viewing

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Monday, June 13, 2005 | 6/13/2005 12:52:00 pm

Share this article :
I'm still in a little shock. But it's good shock; Kinda tingly all over because of it.

The movie was more that I could have ever imagined it would be. I mean, I knew it was going to be amazing, from the script alone... but this thing was so unbelievably well put together (and infanatly better than the script) with an all enclusive great performance from the cast. I'm very proud to be a part of this this.

Speaking of the cast, I finally got to meet the younger version of me in the film. It was nice to sit with most of that extended family again. It's too bad that everyone couldn't make it. I guess they'll be at the festival though.

The festival!

Wednesday, July 6th is our night. It starts at 7:00 with our flick being last. I'm so pumped.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template