Headlines News :
Home » , » Dracula Audition

Dracula Audition

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Sunday, July 17, 2005 | 7/17/2005 10:13:00 pm

Share this article :
So, I have an audition on Tuesday evening for a stage production of Dracula. I'm pretty excited about this as I haven't been on stage in quite a while as I've been working in film. In fact, it's been a while since I've even done an audition so I'm a little nervous about that... but nerves are good. Real good. It keeps you on your toes.

Of course, I don't expect to get the lead role of ol' Drac but it sure would be a treat to play such a fun role. Of course, so would Van Helsing. Any role would be nice really.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template