Headlines News :

It all begins

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 | 7/05/2005 05:50:00 pm

Share this article :
Tonight it all begins; my first Film and/or Video festival. I'm going to try and take part in every nights screenings as I'm sure they'll all be fabulous. Tonight is opening night, so I'll definitely be there.
The lineup:
Quacked Jim Grace/Glen Curry, NL
Pillow Talk Jordan Canning, NL
Gone Adam Dwyer, NL
The Listener Michael Chang, Ireland
The Hill Deborah Chow, ON
C'era una Volta um Massimilano Mauceri, Italy
(Hate) Machine Philip Caron, Ontario
My Ancestors Were Rouges & Murderers Anne Troake, NL
Oh, and on a side note, I went to a screening of "Scared Sacred" last night, which was shown as a fundraiser for the festival. I have to say that I was very impressed (and inspired) by the film. It was very well done and something everyone should see. Velcrow Ripper truly captured an ideal on film that needs to passed around.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template