Headlines News :
Home » , » More Audition Stuff

More Audition Stuff

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Tuesday, July 19, 2005 | 7/19/2005 09:04:00 pm

Share this article :
The Dracula audtion came and went... and I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I went in expecting to read for a lesser role or maybe Van Helsing but ended up reading for Dracula. I didn't expect that and I think I was intimidated by it. If only I expected the unexpected. I would have thought about how I would play the role of such an established character.

Ah well, you live and you learn. Now, to move on to the next one.


I have an tomorrow audition for CBC's new half hour comedy series which is set in Newfoundland (http://www.cbc.ca/hatching/). It's a small role in one episode and I'm very excited about it as it's my first audition for a TV series. If nothing else, it'll give me some really valuable audition experience in front of a camera.

1 comments:

'M said...

Break a leg!

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template