Headlines News :
Home » , , , » The Nickel Continues...

The Nickel Continues...

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Friday, July 08, 2005 | 7/08/2005 11:15:00 am

Share this article :
So, I forgot to make a post yesterday... Which is kinda silly considering the importance of the night before. I'll just have to make this post a long one to make up for it...

The Screening

It went very well. As nervous as I was, I didn't faint or have any breakdowns or anything, so that's a good thing. There were a lot of really great and strong comments about the film and I think most people really enjoyed it. Some may not have got it, others may have been put off by the power and emotion in the whole thing. Others may have just not like the style; who knows? I personally never received any negative comments but, I did hear a whole lot of good ones.

The comments I received about my performance were very nice; the greatest one being that people didn't know that I was the same actor in both roles (if you didn't know the movie follows the life of one guy as he could have gone down 2 different paths, depending on the choices he and the people around him make) If fact, as we chatted with people after the screening, I slowly started to realize that many of the people weren't recognizing that I was the actor in the movie because I now look so much different than either of those rolls. That, I find funny.

All in all, it went great. I'm very proud to be a part of this movie and am happy that it's finally out there. Now if only the Atlantic Film Fest accepts it. That would be sweet.

Last Nights Lineup

Thursday, July 7 [ 7pm ]

Oblivion Runs Andrea Cooper, NLAudition Vincent Biron, QuebecMue et Remue Brigitte Archambault, QuebecWhy Get Married? Anne Stirling, United States/NLDriven Gillian Matheson, Nova ScotiaBuilt Like Light Alexander Carson, QuebecA Foot Of Rope Christian Sparkes, NL


unfortunately, I was not able to attend last nights shows. I'm sure they were as fabulous as the previous ones. I will be able to be there tonight though.

Tonights Lineup

One Door Into History Bridget Wareham/Krista Hann/Matt Anthony, NL
Skin Horse Nick Goso, Quebec
The Recommendations Owen/Perlmutter/Slutsky, Ontario
Parallel Lines Nina Davenport, United States

Perhaps we'll see you there?

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template