Headlines News :
Home » , , , » "A Still Small Voice" Screens Tonight!

"A Still Small Voice" Screens Tonight!

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 | 7/06/2005 10:57:00 am

Share this article :
So, tonight is the night. It's finally here, the world première of my first real movie, which I'd like to add is a very brilliant one. I had the pleasure of viewing it for the first time about a month ago and I really loved how it turned out. Better than I could have ever imagined really. As you can imagine, I've very excited to have an audience see it for the first time. I have no idea how they're going to react but it should be interesting to witness.

Tonight's Line-Up [ 7pm at the LSPU hall in St. John's]

The Peephole Ryan Thomas Sheppard, Ontario/NL
Mi Casa With Him Rory M. Leydier, Ontario
Petite Frederic Kuhn, St-Pierre et Miquelon
Flicker David Tebby, Ontario
Teeshoe Jan Padgett, British Columbia
Moss Zachary Derhodge, Ontario
A Still Small Voice Philip Hogan, NL

I'm very nervous over the whole thing. I've never had a movie première before and a lot of my friends are going to be there. I love that they're supporting me but I have no idea how they'll take the whole thing. Most of them have never seen me do my thing before so it should be interesting. I'm sure they'll like it... and perhaps they are the ones who'll appreciate it the most as they only know me as Harris; a friend. They don't know either of the two characters I play in this movie. I guess they'll see the change most but we'll just have to wait and see.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template