Headlines News :
Home » , , » HMD Background Performer

HMD Background Performer

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 | 8/10/2005 08:47:00 am

Share this article :


So, I didn't get the small role that I had auditioned for but I was lucky enough to be asked to come on set as an extra (a lot of people prefere background performers). My one day on set came yesterday and I really had a great time. It was a long 10 hours but it was fun, and exciting, to be on set. It's going to be interesting to see the episode and find out how the scene fits together.

The best part of the day was the fact that I got to meet some really great people. Not only the people involved directly with the production (who were wonderful) but the other extras who were involved were awesome. It really made those long hours of waiting easy as we all got along beautifully. I hope I get to see them again sometime.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template