Headlines News :

I'm gone Green.

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Saturday, December 17, 2005 | 12/17/2005 06:20:00 pm

Share this article :

Nobody wanted an election during this time of year. Nobody except the NDP, the Conservatives, and the Bloc. I can't understand why anyone would vote for either of them, just for pulling this stunt. What waste of money and time and what's worse is that it's during they holiday season when everyone wants to be spending time with their families and not worried about who's going to lead thier country now... not that many are really worried... or even vote for that matter. I don't understand that; why people don't vote. It just doesn't make sense to me. It's ones voice, use it.

That's one of my main things to focus on during my election campaign; getting people to vote. It's not important who you choose, but it is essential that you do actually choose. Of course, some see the importance of who you choose differently. Like me for instance, I believe the only right thing that can be done to save our planet is to vote for the Green Party. They are the only ones looking to the future of not just our country but also wishing to inspire the world to think Green. They are lookin' to ensure our children and grandchildren live a clean healthy future.

This, among many other reasons, is why I've decided to run as a Green Party Candidate in the coming election on January 23rd, 2006.

Stay Tuned...

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template