Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Covering the Basics

Covering the Basics

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, January 25, 2006 | 1/25/2006 09:02:00 pm

Share this article :
Okay, so it's been a long time since I posted here. Shameful really but, I do have an excuse: I was runnin' as a candidate in an election.

Anyhoo, I figure it's just as well to cover my Blog's basics. Though, I'm not entirely composed of the title items, they do take account for a huge part of my life. My conversations usually revolve one of these 4 things. Probably all of them; Never really thought about it before.

ACTOR: In this case, Screen.

Filming has begun on "Moonlight in your Blood" which is a new short flick that Still Small Entertainment is producing. It's really great to be working with these guys again and this script is really amazing, just like the last. Well, not just like the last. This one is pretty dark and has a character I haven't had the chance to explore as of yet. Pretty exciting!

Ghost Rider: Movie Update

I really hate talking about this because it brings me down... but, I'll do it anyway.

Let's start with a positive. This here, is our first (well second) of Ghost Rider in the upcoming movie. MSJ (The director of the movie, Mark Steven Johnson) released this footage about a month ago now. There is also another piece located on their website, which is equally as awesome.

I'm very impressed with how the flames turned out, considering how tough digital flame is. Looks great though. I really can't wait to finally see it.

unfortunately, that brings me to the negative side of all this. I'll just come right out and say it; The movie was pushed back from July of this year to February of next...

...

...

...

Sorry about that. I had to compose myself.

If you're lookin' for more information, I suggest you check out the Hype (SuperheroHype.com to be more specific) for all your needs. The boards there are pretty awesome. I've spent a good many hour on them actually, mostly talking about ol' Flame Face. It's almost sick actually. I have nearly 11, 000 posts there...

Pearl Jam

I haven't even talked about the concert. That's just sad... and what's worse, I'm not gonna talk about it now either. That has to be a post on it's own.

I will mention that they have a new album coming out really soon. Yee haw!

Green Party Supporter

Well, Duh. I don't really have to say anything about this. If anyone one is listening, check out my final remarks or the NL Green Party Blog in general.

Tag-a-Roo!
, , , ,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template