Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Letter to Marvel Published

Letter to Marvel Published

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Saturday, January 14, 2006 | 1/14/2006 03:06:00 am

Share this article :
I know I said I wasn't going to post here until after the election but, I had to talk about this.

I wrote Marvel a letter for the first time in my life. No big surprise that it was about Ghost Rider, more specifically the new mini. I just wanted to show them support so that we could get an ongoing series instead of just 6 issues.

Anyway, amazingly, it was published in Issue #5. Who would'a thunk?

It's awesome seeing Newfoundland in things that you know will be seen by many people... not as awsome as being a freak for a character and having a letter published though. It's pretty sweet.

Anyway, back to the campaign.

http://newfoundlandgreenparty.blogspot.com

Technorati Tags:
, ,

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Steve! I was pleasantly surprised to see you come by my blog. Amanda's been keeping me in the loop on what you've been up to. Best of luck on your campaign! Hope everything is going well too!

'M said...

Congrats on the published letter! That's HUGE!

btw: hi Jenn!

:)

Table Mountains said...

im 50.i wonder what wealth i would of had if i hung on to my old marvel comics from the 1960 's. i bet i had a lot of early spidermans!

'M said...

Yeah - I bet you'd have quite a respectable pocketbook ... if you could actaully bring yourself to sell them.

Gazza said...

Hi, I used to collect GR but stopped for some reason....my last # was 83. Would be really interested to know how much further it got...

Thanks
Gary

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Hey Gary,

That particular series lasted until issue 93 and then was cancelled... before the story was even finished actually. They had issue 94 done but, they just didn't print it. Bastards!

Stephen

Gazza said...

Thats bizare hey....wot u recon their reason wouldve been?
Oh well, hopefully the movie spurs enough interest to get it all goin again!!
keep well,
Gary

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Not enough buyers for the comic I guess. They still should have clued it up though. Bastards!

There's a lot of movement on the character again now actually. 4 new minis and an ongoing are in the works and should start by July.

Yee Haw!

Stephen

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template