Headlines News :
Home » , , » Moonlight Begins Again

Moonlight Begins Again

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Monday, January 30, 2006 | 1/30/2006 04:22:00 pm

Share this article :
Production began once again on 'Moonlight in your Blood' last night. 3 of the 27 (I think) scenes were shot and I'm pretty excited and/or nervous about the rest. This is a completely different role for me, which is exciting. It's always great to get the chance to test yourself in this business.

I'm very thankful to Philip and Darryl at Still Small Entertainment for giving me this opportunity. Once again, it's a pleasure to be working with them. The next couple of weeks should be an interesting one.

Tag-a-Roo!
, ,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template