Headlines News :
Home » » Blog Explosion

Blog Explosion

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Monday, February 27, 2006 | 2/27/2006 02:43:00 pm

Share this article :
I've been playing around with some blog promotion as of late, trying to find out what's out there and what's best. To the right, there are a bunch of places (buttons)listed that I've added my blog too and some really great traffic exchanges... which is essentially what I want to chat about today.

Blog Explosion is my favorite of the bunch. I'm not sure if they're they first of it's kind or not but, I really like the service they've created. The blog surfing alone is a great way to increase traffic (and see other peoples blogs which your at it) though it's not the only program they have. There's a number of ways they've designed to get people reading your blog, most of which you can see in the left column. They have a text ads program and a really neat 'rent my blog' feature.

Renting blog space is a great idea and is definatly a great waste of some time. The program is easy. All you do is dedicate a little space on your blog and for a week another blog owner has a screenshot of their blog placed there. The renter pays me credits, which in turn is site visits. Great stuff. I love it!

My blog is being rented right now (for only 13 credits) by The Stop Button which is dubbed "An appreciation of amusements." and fittingly so. This blog is right up my alley with a bunch of conversations on movies, which of course I also love. If anyone is reading this, check out that blog too and next week, check back to see who's renting.

So, all in all, if you're lookin' for more traffic to your blog, check out Blog Explosion. I think you'll like it. I do.

5 comments:

Cricket said...

I did a review of some traffic boosting sites, today! I think BE is the best by far, but I see you list two I haven't seen, so I will take a peek at them!

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.

I signed up for another traffic tool today called virtual host, if you're interested in checking that one out. It's much like the others and most similar to Blogexchange but, I think it has a 1:1 ratio. Not bad, I say.

Stephen

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Crap. Sorry, it's called virtual loop. Oops.

Stephen

Cricket said...

I will check it out! I signed up for Blog Soldiers, Blog xchange and Blog Advance today to check them out. I am a sucker for all these listings and directories and such :P

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Me too, Me too... as you may have noticed from the list I have to the left there.

I found another traffic exachange as well called BlogCrowd... though, it's not the best. Worth a shot if you're interested though.

Stephen

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template