Headlines News :
Home » , , » Bloody Update

Bloody Update

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 | 2/22/2006 02:50:00 pm

Share this article :
Production of "Moonlight in your Blood" is well underway, with about 70% of the film shot. Things are going very well from this end of the spectrum and from what I gather, the director and producer are both happy as well. They hope to be finished filming by the first week of May to give them ample time to edit before major festivals.

I'm personally having a ball playing Even Hart. It's a totally different role for me and it's also quite challenging. Being challenged excites me. It also frightens and intimidates me.

It certainly is going to be interesting to see what people think of this film. That is, of course, if anyone ever sees it. It's very different than anything normally shot around here. Thriller/Horror flicks aren't that popular in these parts. I sure am delighted there are those willing to dwell in that realm though. It excites me.

... and frightens me... and hopefully you too. Mwa Ha Ha.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template