Headlines News :
Home » , » Feeding my Obsession

Feeding my Obsession

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Friday, February 10, 2006 | 2/10/2006 03:04:00 pm

Share this article :
I've taken a little break from the blog world as of late. Been workin' on my Ghost Rider site day and night for the past week. I decided that it was time for an overhaul of the thing. I expect it to get a lot of traffic in the coming year with the movie set to come out. The problem is that it's pretty freakin' huge and takes a heck of a long time to fully update, especially when you're going with a style change.

Ah well, slow and steady wins the race. I'm on page C right now... so, that means I should have it done sometime by Christmas. I'm shooting for a couple of months which is sorta like touchin' the moon but, what the heck.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template