Headlines News :
Home » , , » 05/02/06 - Pearl Jam's NEW Album!

05/02/06 - Pearl Jam's NEW Album!

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Friday, March 03, 2006 | 3/03/2006 11:54:00 pm

Share this article :
Pearl Jam has announced on their newly designed website that they will be releasing their brand spankin' new, self titled, 8th album on May 2nd, 2006...

...

...

...

Okay, I'm back. I had to change my pants.

Ahem.

The site includes a track list as well, featuring 13 songs. Oooh, 13. Nice number. The day of my birth. Anyway, here's the track list.

Life Wasted
World Wide Suicide
Comatose
Severed Hand
Marker In The Sand
Parachutes
Unemployable
Big Wave
Gone
Wasted Reprise
Army Reserve
Come Back
Inside Job

So, this is incredible news. They've been talking about this album since they did the Canadian tour last fall (which I've yet to really talk about. I've decided I'm going to wait until the 6 month anniversary, which is this 24th/25th of this month) and I've been anxiously awaiting it, like every other PJ fan I'm sure. Having' solid news is... well, solid. Word.

Oh, and it should also be known that they'll be releasing their fist single (World Wide Suicide) FOR FREE on March 8th. It'll be available for download at 6:00am (7:30 in NL) on their website

Tag-a-roo!
, , , ,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template