Headlines News :
Home » » BlodMad Invites

BlodMad Invites

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Saturday, March 04, 2006 | 3/04/2006 10:08:00 pm

Share this article :
BlogMad (which is another one of those many traffic exchanges) ) has just gone Beta and with that have made their program invite only. So far, even though it's in it's infancy, I like where their headed. It has a very friendly design.

If you want to be included, post a comment with your email and I'll send you an invitation. Simple as that.

Tagitty Tag
, , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Alex said...

Seems interesting. Send me an invite so I can take a look at it.

Thanks,
Alex

Stephen Eli Harris said...

I need an email addy alex.

Stephen

epiac1216 said...

I've been there and has been my worst nightmare. Nowhere can I say the site is user friendly.

Prefer to stay here at Blog Explosion. As far as I'm concerned, BlogMad is mad.

Just my two cents on this crazy site.

Stephen Eli Harris said...

I kinda like the site. I have no trouble getting around and the program seems to have lots of option and more on the way.

It's still not as good as BE but, I like it.

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template