Headlines News :
Home » » Design Update

Design Update

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Thursday, March 02, 2006 | 3/02/2006 09:07:00 pm

Share this article :
I spent most of my day today trying to organize things a little better on my blog and fix a few other issues. The main design issue that I fixed was made the font a little bigger, which was desperately needed.

In addition to that, I rearranged my side columns. I put my main blog topics on the left and included links to previous posts in each of the 4 categories. On the right is mostly blog related items.

There's still some left to do but, it's a start... and more than likely a complete overhaul is coming again soon. I just can't settle on anything. Sheesh.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template