Headlines News :
Home » , , » MIYB: Principle Photography Wrapped

MIYB: Principle Photography Wrapped

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 | 3/07/2006 09:17:00 pm

Share this article :
Sometime in the middle of December, I, working with the folks at Still Small Entertainment, began production on a brand new independent film entitled 'Moonlight in your Blood'. Today, principle photography was completed and the next stages (editing, sound mixing, etc) will quickly begin. There may be a few reshoots and/or pickups to film but, essentially my role in the filming side of the project is complete.

It's always a sad time when this happens. I mean, it's nice to have that feeling of completion but, it's almost terrifying to think of being finished. This always happens to me when I finish a project. I guess it's because I never know when the next one will come around. There's always that nagging thought that this acting gig could be the last. You never know right?

Again, that's the pessimist in me. Everyone has that little devil on their shoulder don't they? I should be thinking about the joyful things yet to come, like completing the movie, having the movie premiere in festivals (provided the content isn't restrictive... which I'm sure it won't be. There is a genre for this type of flick and we're exploring it) and best of all, seeing/reading/hearing peoples reactions to it. I'm sure it'll be talked about, good or bad.

So, Philip and Darryl will be hard at work piece the many segments together. I guess they'll be shooting for the final deadline for the Nickel Festival but, I'm not entirely sure. Whenever it's done, it's done I figure. Defiantly for the Atlantic Film festival. From what I gather they'll be submitting it to a lot of the horror/thriller film festivals out there as well. I have a feeling there's a distinct audience that'll love this film and a whole other group that be shocked out of their boots, which is not an entirely bad thing.

I guess we'll see how it all turns out.

If you're wondering, those pics are stills from the movie. There's more posted on Still Small Entertainment's Blog, if you're interested.

Tag-a-Roo!
, , , , , ,

3 comments:

NicoleW said...

Hi, a nice blog you have here... You will surely get an bookmark :) Fleshlight

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Thanks! Though, I think I may be talking to a spambot of some sort here.

Ah well, company is company...

Stephen

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Hmm... is it me or is there no way to delete unwanted comments?

Anybody out there know?

Stephen

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template