Headlines News :
Home » , , » "World Wide Suicide" Available for FREE

"World Wide Suicide" Available for FREE

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 | 3/07/2006 11:48:00 am

Share this article :
So, I mentioned a couple of days ago the incredible news of Pearl Jams brand new album (May 2nd) and things are heating up as the day of arrival approaches.

Today, Pearl Jam has released their first single, "World Wide Suicide", from their upcoming self titled new album! What's even better is that they've released it online and it's available for free to download. I've done so and have listened to it a dozen times already... and many more to come as the days and weeks progress until the albums full release.

I'm not going to spend any time reviewing the song right now because I want to just shut up while you go check it out. PearlJam.com is where you'll get it. Now go! We'll chat about the specifics of the song later on.

Tag-a-roo!
, , , ,

6 comments:

Jenn of the Jungle said...

I remember seeing PJ opening for Nirvana and Then the Chilie Peppers @ the Cow Palce in San Fran. They stole the show.

Can't wait for the new albumn!!!!

Stephen Eli Harris said...

That's one hell of a show you seen there. I would love to see Nivana play but sadly will never get the chance.

PJ steals every show... of course, I'm biased.

Stephen

korova said...

Can't wait for the new album. got the new song on heavy rotation at the moment..it rocks!!! bring on the new album!!!!

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Yeah, I can't wait for May to come. It's going to be a joyous time. WWS is freakin' unbelievable. It's grown on me so much and I seem to like it more and more as I listen to it... which I've done more times that I really want to count right now.

Obsessed much?

Stephen

korova said...

Thanks for the post on my site. The link was very interesting, although also slightly scary!!

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Scary indeed. I certainly makes you wonder eh?

Stephen

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template