Headlines News :
Home » , , » It's a Wrap!

It's a Wrap!

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Monday, April 03, 2006 | 4/03/2006 02:37:00 am

Share this article :
After about a month of being away from 'Moonlight in your Blood' production, we finally have gotten around to wrapping the film. Most of what was left was looping and now that's complete. We re-shot the first scene we ever shot as well, which in kinda interesting. The first and last shots of the film we of the same scene...

Because of me being so busy with other work, the production was sorta put on hold, which was too bad but, I still see one huge positive in it all (being a Libra, I tend to do that... so it seems); the rest of the film is complete, they've had ample time to tweek and best of all, I got to see the semi final product. Win, Win, Win.

Waiting is shitty though, no doubt.

I'm extremely excited about this film. Watching it last night sent a complex wave of emotion through me. I have no idea how people are going to take this. I have no idea how people will look at us afterwards and I'm not even sure if it will be acceptable to festivals. However, despite all that, I'm infinitely proud of the product and believe that it could have legs. There is a distinct crowd of movie goers that will eat this up.

It'll be an interesting ride, me thinks.


Tag-a-Riffic!
, , , , , ,

2 comments:

W. J. St. Christopher said...

Sounds intriguing! Scary, but intriguing . . .

Best of luck with it!

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Thanks. I hope people like it!

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template