Headlines News :
Home » , , » 'Moonlight in your Blood' - Poster Design

'Moonlight in your Blood' - Poster Design

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 | 4/11/2006 05:56:00 pm

Share this article :
The following is a new poster design for the upcoming horror/thriller short entitled 'Moonlight in your Blood' which hopefully will premiere at the Nickel Festival in July.



Speakin' of the Nickel Festival, I come accross a pic from lasts years festival while coastin' through thier collection of pics. I've been waiting for these to show up on their website and knew it would only be a matter of time since they recently went through a website design update. Looks great too.

Here's the pic. It's me, Phil, Angela and Bridget, from left to right.


The guys at Still Small recently posted about the Nickel entry saying that their submission cut is ready and they will indeed make the April 15th deadline. Great news me thinks, considering there was a lot of worry whether or not a cut would be ready.

They also tell me we're going to have a cast screening of this cut very soon (possibly Sunday), which I'm extremely excited about.

Tag-a-Riffic!
, , , , , ,

6 comments:

fotode said...

This is very fun party!
You, and your friends have interesting constumes! Is it some kind of masquarade?

Anonymous said...

You are creept looking and look like a child molestor. Yikes. Good luck with that mutt.

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Wow. Nice comments from the peanut gallery...

Fotode; I'm not sure what you're talking about. Our costumes are just clothes really. This is a pic taken after the screening of last years movie...

The Artistic Macrophage said...

lol...

maybe they are talking about the pic below with you in the hat and moustache...

oh by the way, I have nothing against gay men, etc...but were you aware there is an advert on your site today for "Cubland" that reads...come see the guys at cubland...lol...too funny.

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Yeah, more than likely they were talkin' about the below pics...

I'm not sure what ads disply here. Pretty much all of them are for other blogs which I like to help promote now that I'm a blogger.

It's funny that a 'cubland' one was there though. I'll keep an eye out for it.

marina said...

Hi ! Your blog is very lovely ! I´m french and I did a blog about my travel in Valencia, in Spain, you can visit it : www.valenciaestademoda.com
besos

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template