Headlines News :
Home » » Mustache Mania

Mustache Mania

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Sunday, April 09, 2006 | 4/09/2006 01:36:00 pm

Share this article :
I probably would have posted about this yesterday but, I was busy throwing up. And not just throwing up, it was the kind of throwing up when you have no food in your stomach (mainly because I had ridden myself of that before passing out). It was a dry heaves and bile sorta thing. Nice eh?

So, as you can imagine, the party was a huge success. I have no idea how many people showed up (mainly due to spending most of my time in the 'smoke room') but, I do know that I seen a lot of faces throughout the night. A lot; and the pictures seem to show an impressive crowd too. Manda's posted a bunch on her blog. Check em out.

Oh, and the recyclables we've collected now have doubled. Bottle up the ying yang, cans up the yang ying. Crazy.

What a time. What a time. The mustache theme was a hit. Some highlights include Nose winning the event with his 'pure' mustache, which he pleaded to the judges as they were checkin' the contestants out. A lot of the folk involved (including me) used a little mascara to bring out the mustache and Nose's undernose didn't need it. The lady judges agreed with his last minute tactic to win the case of beer. Just before the case was delivered, the contestants chanted "One beer each...". When Nose received his case, everyone attacked him getting one beer each. Great stuff.

The series of events in pics...







In addition to the stashes, we decided to celebrate Easter as well by hiding chocolates all around the house before anyone showed up. We decided not to tell anyone about it in hopes people would randomly find chocolates everywhere. At around 12 we decided to make it public knowledge instigating a wide spread egg hunt.

I likes egg hunts.

I likes mustaches.

I likes parties.

Tag!
, , , , ,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template