Headlines News :
Home » , » My Acting Site is BACK!

My Acting Site is BACK!

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Sunday, April 16, 2006 | 4/16/2006 12:26:00 pm

Share this article :
I finally got a chance to update and upload my acting site today. It was a constant thorn in my side for a couple months now. A nagging reminder in the back of my brain saying 'You site is down'. It's been down for quite some time and probably quite some time before I noticed actually. I always had a problem with updates on that thing (especially since my blog addiction began) and kinda forgot about it for lengthy periods of time until finally one day a couple months ago I decided to check it out. It was then (bum, bum, bum) I noticed the server the site was hosted on disappeared from the interweb. Bastards.

So now, I'm with 50webs.com, which is a pretty decent hosting site. It's reliable and has ftp access which is pretty much all I want in a host. The only problem is the 50webs URL. It looks kinda cheap or something... and I guess kinda is. I mean, it is free and all and I guess until I get my own URL, this'll due. I also thought of getting a URL redirector but, those burnt me in the past too. I spent copious amounts of time promoting sites just to loose the URL I was promoting. Bastards. I learnt a lesson though, which one should do every day...

There's still a lot I want fix and update with the site, like write a better bio and include a shorter one. I also want to get some new pics for both my photos section and scrapbook. Hopefully someday soon I'll get to that. Hopefully.

Here's the link: http://stepheneliharris.50webs.com

Or click the pic.

Tag-a-Riffic!
, , , , , ,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template