Headlines News :
Home » , » Pearl Jam on SNL

Pearl Jam on SNL

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Thursday, April 06, 2006 | 4/06/2006 02:20:00 pm

Share this article :
Once again Pearl Jam is set to appear on Saturday Night Live and of course I'm super pumped at it. It all happens next Saturday, April 15th on NBC.

I'm assuming that they'll play a couple from their upcoming album, World Wide Suicide first I'd say. That excites me to no end. It's going to be interesting to see what they do with it live. It's brilliant now, live will be insane. That is, of course, if they play it. I'm just assumin' that's all.

Less than a month before the album and just over a week before SNL. Containing the excitement is quite difficult...

Tag-a-roo!
, , , , ,

2 comments:

Chaim said...

Nice to see another Jam fan in blogland. I can't wait for the SNL show... did you hear they are also doing Letterman on May 4th?

Stephen Eli Harris said...

No, I did not hear that! Awesome news. Thanks and I'll be sure to post about it soon, I'm sure.

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template