Headlines News :
Home » , , » First Pearl Jam Video in 8 Years!

First Pearl Jam Video in 8 Years!

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Sunday, May 21, 2006 | 5/21/2006 01:01:00 pm

Share this article :
Well, it's time I take a little break with my endless pursuit for 9/11 truth and talk about life inside the cell.

I relize that Pearl Jam's new album has been out for nearly 3 weeks now and I haven't even talked about it. Crazy, considering how obsessed I am with the band. Don't get me wrong though, it's not like I didn't buy the thing (bought 2 in fact) or haven't listened to it yet (millions of times). It's just I haven't had the urge to post about it here.

The album is awesome, their best in years, most would agree. A lot of people didn't like the past couple of albums unlike me but, we all agree that this one kicks up everything a notch. It seems the band is back on top again with album sales going through the roof and they've had more media attention for this album than the last 4 combined I say. It's incredible.

Anyway, the real reason to talkin' PJ today is the video. That's right folks, PJ has, for the first time in 8 years created a video and it's available right here.



Go here for a larger version.

Did you watch it? Strange isn't it? Yes. Yes it is. Strange and lovely all at the same time. So nice to see them in the mainstream a bit and I really love to catch this on MuchMusic sometime... though, I'd have to start watching the channel for that to happen.

Tag-a-roo!
, , , , , , ,

2 comments:

BeckEye said...

It grosses me out. Ah, I just don't like seeing Eddie's beautiful face all bloody and nasty.

Stephen Eli Harris said...

I like him nasty.

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template