Headlines News :
Home » , , , » For those who don't believe, PLEASE Wake Up!

For those who don't believe, PLEASE Wake Up!

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 | 5/10/2006 11:51:00 am

Share this article :
At the risk of sounding crazy, I'm going to make this post.

We all realize that this world is much bigger than anyone can really imagine right? Knowing that, one should believe that anything is possible. Anything. Knowing that, I'd like for someone to explain to me a few things.

Keep in mind, first of all, that our world is under corporate control. Everyone must have at least that figured out by now. Watch 'The Corporation' as starters into your research. Now, knowing this help me understand...

There is one common thread between nearly every single terrorist/radical group in existence... and it's not just that they killed a lot of people. No, not that. It's that they were all funded one way or another by either the US or the Brits (and others). I'm not just talking about the fact that President Bush's Grandpapa funded Adolf Hitler (which is true, if you're wondering) I'm talking about the fact that essentially, these 'terrorist' organizations would never have come to be threats without the money, training, and supplies given to them by the very people who would later on attack them. You must understand that these 'terrorists' or 'Dictators' would not have been capable of killing the thousands of people they did without the weapons they were given by the US (et all)...

... Help me understand how it's okay that one central bank funded both the US and Nazi Germany during the war?..

It's all so clear folks. Wake up, please!

Let's go a little deeper.

Explain to me Bohemian Grove and the things that go on there...

Explain to me the ever apparent 'New World Order'...

Better yet, explain to me the Illuminati and how nearly all the powerful people in the world over the course of history have ties to this?

Listen, folks, 9/11 is the key!

This is the one shining light that could save us. We've got to talk about it. Ask questions about 9/11 and the happenings that day. Talk to people you think would know about the subjects questioned. Just talk to people.

Start a blog or website even. I did: http://canadawantsthetruth911.blogspot.com/

Crazy going slowly am I?

Ton kniht I, on?


, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 comments:

Brian said...

Hey there, interesting blog... check out www.u93.org... I have found quite a bit of information concerning the way we handle terrorism.

Brian said...

Hey there, interesting blog... check out www.u93.org... I have found quite a bit of information concerning the way we handle terrorism.

Stephen Eli Harris said...

United 93 is nothing more than propoganda.

Jenn of the Jungle said...

Well, you asked for answers, the only one I can give you is that you are right about your being crazy. : )

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Am I?

The Artistic Macrophage said...

Steven, you crapped on a guy in your previous blog for making statements without proof, then you go and say to this guy that "United 93 is nothing more than propaganda" without backing it up...tsk tsk tsk...

Stephen Eli Harris said...

I'm not sure what post you're speaking of but, you're probably right. I should have stated it this way "My belief is that Flight 93 is nothing but propoganda".

The Artistic Macrophage said...

your post previous to this one, on this blog.

See the new footage from the pentagon. Something definitely flew into the Pentagon. Looks like the nose of a plane to me, but I suppose it could be a missile. Not likely gonna be enough to convince hardcore conspiriati.lol

Stephen Eli Harris said...

First of all, I've never disputed that someting didn't hit the Pentagon. I've only always said that it definatly wasn't a 757.

The footage is nothing but a slap to the face of those who are actually seeking answers to the questions they have. This video (and I will post about it soon on my 911 blog) does nothing to prove a 757 hit the building and the very fact that they still hide the actual full footage is enough reason to question the official story.

The Artistic Macrophage said...

I'm not sure they are hiding the full footage. It was taken with a stop motion camera that only takes a frame every second or so, so that is why it looks like frames are missing, as they actually are (never were filmed).

So the websites dedicated to those who lost there lives in 911, and all the families that lost people on the flights are they (a) liars, or (b) brainwashed, or (c)delusional? According to the EXTREMISTS of the consipracy network, the whole 911 thing is all a farce, and there were no planes with passengers on board involved, so all those people who claim to have lost people in the flights, they mus be in one of the three catagories above.

Stephen Eli Harris said...

That was only 2 cameras of several hundred I assume. You have to remember that this is the most highly protected building in the world. If Kmart can have 20 cameras, I'm sure the Pentagon does... let alone the surrounding buildings with all had cameras.

As for the extremists of the truth theory, that's ineviatble. Because there is so much missing information and lies, people don't know what to believe and therefor come up with all sorts of ideas.

The majority of people believe fully that there were 4 planes... but, that's about it. I personally believe only 2 passanger jets were destroyed that day... possibly three. I haven't come to a full conclusion on the pentagon one yet though, the damage to me does not match that of a 757. It was probably a drone of some sort that hit the building. That's my belief.

As for the families who lost people that day, there were at least 40 of these families demanding the very same questions we are all asking.

Stephen

The Artistic Macrophage said...

so you believe that whoever did this, used both passenger jets and drones, wouldnt it be easier to just use all drones, or all passenger jets, in terms of co-ordination. Seems to me who ever did this would be making themselves do more work to co-ordinate attacks with multiple aircraft types. I agree there are alot of questions. I also believe there was some degree of cover up. I just think that the principle of the simplest answer usually being the right one, dictates that the theories of some of the conspiracy theorists are a bit to complex to have been likely. It seems more likely, and simpler, that a group of 18-20 terrorists co-ordinated attacks on US soil using aircraft, than to believe that the U.S. government created the whole thing, including either paying off, threatening, or brainwashing hundreds of witnesses, families, workers, engineers, etc.. and then had to produce all sorts of fake evidence that would stand the scrutiny of all but the skeptics. Ask questions, I agree, and I think some clarity should be provided, but to go to the extreme some of these groups are is just anti-government hoohaaa...

michele said...

Hi here by way of blogmad,
stop by for a visit.

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template