Headlines News :
Home » , » Addicted to MySpace

Addicted to MySpace

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Thursday, February 08, 2007 | 2/08/2007 01:09:00 am

Share this article :
That's right, I have a new temporary addiction; Myspace. I had a page for quite a while now but, didn't really get into it until last week... and now I can't stop. In fact, after I ran out of friends to add to my personal site (which I'm using as a Networking tool for my acting career), I decided to create a music one for the experimental electronica that I used to create 'back in the day'.

After a couple of weeks of a heavy time investment into the site however, I'm now slackin' off a bit. It may be because I, like I said, have ran out of people to think of adding.

Are you on there? Add me!

My(Acting)Space: http://www.myspace.com/mrflamehead

My(Music)Space: http://www.myspace.com/imperialgrandguy

Go ahead, what are you waiting for?

Tag-a-Riffic!
, , , , ,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template