Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Ghost Rider Trip is Front Page News

Ghost Rider Trip is Front Page News

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 | 2/14/2007 01:01:00 am

Share this article :
It's really funny to me that me that, in my province, going to see another persons movie is front page news. Either way, it's fun stuff.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Source: http://www.thetelegram.com/index.cfm?frid=621

It's really starting to hit me now that I'm going.

Tag-A-Roo!
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations! I saw the story on Here & Now and I said to my partner, "That looks like the guy who does the Nfld blogroll". I was right! Have a great time, as if you wouldn't!!!

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Thanks! I did have an amazing time. I missed the red carpet and the movie itself but, I still had an incredible experience at the after party.

kodak said...

Congratulations Eli. It's always nice any Newfoundlander do the things they like to do best, and I hope that through your contacts, and "schmoozing" with the stars, it will advance your acting dreams. All the best,
kodak

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template