Headlines News :
Home » , » Lucky Winner

Lucky Winner

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Friday, March 09, 2007 | 3/09/2007 01:36:00 pm

Share this article :
So, a couple a days ago I got a package in the mail from Universal Music Canada and contained was 8 music DVD's... and nothing else. No documents of any kinda, no nothing. Of course, as excited as I was to receive some free DVD's, I had no idea where they came from.

I decided to write Universal Music and see if they could shed some light on the subject and though they had no idea what was up at first, they did track down where the DVD's came from. It turns out that LouLou Magazine was holding a contest and I apparently signed up for it (I sign up for lots of contests sometimes, by the way). Anyway, it turns out that I won.

Contained are as follows:

Gwen Stefani - Harajuku Lovers Live
Kanye West - Late Ochestration
Sarah Harmer - Escarpment Blues
U2 - ZooTV - Live from Sydney
Black Eyed Peas - Live from Sydney to Vegas
The Cure - Festival 2005
Sheryl Crow - Wildflower Tour - Live from New York
PussyCat Dolls - LIve from London

Yay!

I'm gonna sell them I think. Most anyway.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template