Headlines News :
Home » , » 'Moonlight in Your Blood' - Now Online!

'Moonlight in Your Blood' - Now Online!

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Saturday, October 20, 2007 | 10/20/2007 11:06:00 am

Share this article :
It's been a hell of a long time since I posted anything here, mainly due to being so busy with my other blogs, but also feeling like there wasn't really much to chat about this past while. I have a lot of fixin' up to do here in the coming days and weeks, but in the meantime you can check out the independant film 'Moonlight in Your Blood' staring myself and Monica Walsh.



I hope you enjoy!

Tag-a-Riffic!
, , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

Dave said...

The video doesn't work. Please fix it, i'd love to see it!

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Hmmm... that's strange. It works for me. Do you have divX installed?

Dave said...

Yeah, I tried on firefox and Iexplore and got nothing.

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Strange. I have no idea what's up. It's playing for me.

Dave said...

Works fine now. Weird.

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template