Headlines News :
Home » » Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Saturday, October 25, 2008 | 10/25/2008 12:52:00 pm

Share this article :
Bloggers UniteIn my resurfacing to the blogosphere I happened to come across a great place to tickle my activist fancy. It's called Bloggers Unite and is "designed to harness expression in support of human rights and issues in need of highlight." Sounds like a great idea to me. What better way to spread some information than to get hundreds (thousands) of people to post about a topic on one particular day.

On Nov 10th, 08 the action of interest is in aid of Refugees attempting to find their families. An uncertain emotionally devastating thing to have to go through I'm sure. I am fortunate enough to have never had that issue and can never truly understand what it must be like to go through, but I know these people need any help they can get.

This is exactly why I will be taking part in this action... and invite you to join me. It's fairly simple; all you have to do is post about the topic on the day of action. That's it.

If you want to look into things further and find out more on how to participate, check out this information page.

And then take action.

, , , ,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template