Headlines News :
Home » » Change of Place

Change of Place

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Saturday, October 18, 2008 | 10/18/2008 07:06:00 pm

Share this article :
It's been quite a long time since I posted here, but I've been inspired as of late to get back into some sort of blogging routine again. I kind of spread myself thin with the number of blogs I try to run (let alone countless other things I find myself addicted to at any given time) which I think was the cause of loosing interest all around.

I decided to do a big of spring (fall) cleaning of the blogs and promised myself to post more frequently. I also attempted to network all my blogs together using this one as a hub. You'll notice links to my other hubs up top.

There's still lots of work to do, but in the meantime, my promise to keep posted starts with this one.

Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template