Headlines News :
Home » , , , » GHOST RIDER #29 - 11/19/08

GHOST RIDER #29 - 11/19/08

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Monday, November 17, 2008 | 11/17/2008 07:23:00 pm

Share this article :
In effort to get myself back into Ghost Rider (as if I needed that much of a tug) I'm gonna make in a habit of mine to post about the upcoming release of the Ghost Rider ongoing which in this case will be on the 19th of November. 2 more sleeps..
From Marvel.com:
GHOST RIDER #29
This is it, Flamehead fans. The battle you've been waiting years for. Johnny Blaze vs. Danny Ketch. Brother against brother. Ghost Rider against Ghost Rider. Talk about your epic showdowns. This is one for the ages, and it's still only part two of the exciting new arc, "Last Stand of the Spirits of Vengeance."
Parental Advisory …$2.99

Now, this is what I'm talking about! I'm actually going to get a subscription to this bugger right now. I'm not sure what took me so long to do this actually.

Hmm, now I wonder if I can order back issues as well...

Technorati Tags:
, ,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template