Headlines News :

I Suck

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Thursday, March 26, 2009 | 3/26/2009 12:31:00 am

Share this article :
Wow, when some people drop off the bloggerverse, they certainly do drop off completely. In this case, that person is me. What's really horrible about the whole thing (for me) is that it was only a few months prior to this recent drop off that I made a promise to myself that I would not let it happen again... but here I am one more time writing a similar note. Such is life. Shit happens right? Life takes over. Nothing to post about... blah, blah, blah. I'm not going to bother trying to find a great reason why I've dropped off (though there are some very valid ones) and wholeheartidly pin it down to the fact that I just must suck.

Having said that, the good news is that I must not suck enough to forget about this little ol blog of mine completely. In fact, I could never do that in a million years. I cherish this little space of mine and could never let it vanish into non existance. Never. Yes, I may have more than my fair share of posts similar to this in the coming years, but at least I come back and that's a bonus right?

Right!

So, I am back and I do have plenty to post about in the coming days and weeks. Now that the Newfoundland and Labrador Blogroll is back in shape (one of the reasons this place was neglected, by the way) I can get some posting done here. With Pearl Jam's release of Ten happening soon, my near completion of the Dark Tower Saga, the end of the NHL season looming and talks of a Ghost Rider sequal all swimming around in my head I have plenty to talk about in the coming posts...

For now though, I gotta go to bed. If you're out there, stay tuned. I do suck... but I am back!

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template