Headlines News :
Home » » Top EC Droppers for March '09

Top EC Droppers for March '09

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 | 4/01/2009 05:24:00 pm

Share this article :
Well, now that I'm back in the blogging world, I've been very active with my newest favorite traffic community EntreCard. Over the past couple of weeks I've developed (once again) a minor case of carpal tunnel from all the clickin' and scrollin', but it's all definitely worth the pain. With all the great blogs I'm finding and the traffic it develops back to my space on the web, a little pain goes a long way.

With that being said, I can again provide a little love to the top droppers on my site. This will be a monthly post of mine on the first day of the following month. With today being that day, here is the list of my top droppers:

Dropper # of drops
The Virtual Dime Museum 13
This ain't no effin Mom blog. 12
The Way I See It 11
Article Marketing Methods 9
GHOSTING MIRANDA 9
Rambling Thoughts in SMK Serian 8
slightlydrunk.com 8
Beyond Left Field 7
Belleverlasting 7
First Door on the Left 7


Thanks to all the visitors to my little ol' blog and happy clicking in April!

Technorati Tags:
,

2 comments:

Magdalen Islands said...

It is a good job that you are not on twitter. Now there is a place that can put your hand in frozen mode permanently.
Thanks for visitig my Magdalen Islands site. I see you live close to home. I spent the summer last year exploring the west side of NFLD. Beautiful! I'll get to the east side someday.

Stephen Eli Harris said...

I'm not sure if I'm ready to jump in the twitter-verse. That's just one more addiction I don't need right now. Maybe soon I wont be able to temp the urges though.

I'm glad you liked your trip to NL. I plan on takin' a trip to your island in the near future actually. My lady friend speaks highly of it.

Thanks for visitin'!

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template