Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Eddie Vedder in 'Walk Hard'

Eddie Vedder in 'Walk Hard'

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Saturday, May 09, 2009 | 5/09/2009 01:34:00 pm

Share this article :
I dont think hearing Eddie Vedder saying "Giant Midget" will ever get old. - gosabres08

I read that on the YouTube page of the upcoming video and I couldn't agree more with it. I'm also particularly fond of "What do we think about when we think about Cox".

I'm not sure what planet I've been on, but I only found out about this Eddie Vedder cameo in 'Walk Hard : The Dewey Cox Story' last night. A friend of mine happened to mention it and I didn't really believe it at first. You'd think I would have heard about something like this before now. Apparently I didn't because he ended up bringing up the YouTube page for me and voila, there it was in all it's glory.



Not sure about you, but I think that is Awesome. With a capital A.


,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template