Headlines News :
Home » , , » What happens when you 'Snitch'?

What happens when you 'Snitch'?

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 | 7/29/2009 05:10:00 pm

Share this article :
There could be a number of things that happen when you snitch on someone, most of which are none too friendly. I only talk and think about this now because I was fortunate (thanks to a great friend of mine who gave me a heads up) enough to be part of a short film shoot this past weekend; the film being entitled 'Snitch'. It was shot by Mark Hefferman over at Studio 709 and involved 2 days of shooting in a fantastic location. I wont say much else about it right now, but I will tell you that I had a great time. It was my first dabble back into film since 'Moonlight in your Blood' was shot and it felt great. It certainly helped ease that constant urge I feel to be acting and Mark and everyone else were great to work with. It was an all around fantastic weekend.

I wanted to pop in and share the news, but I'm going to have to tease with that much for now. I'll have more to say about the film and cast and crew in the coming days.

Stay tuned!

Tag-a-Riffic!
, , , , , , ,

5 comments:

JanuskieZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emm said...

Oh wow. It must be cool for you to act and everything. I much prefer being on the other end of a screen (i.e. watching!). I did a couple of ads back in the day and I hated the constant retakes!

FishHawk said...

"Understanding Eli" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2009/08/sites-to-see_28.html

Stephen Eli Harris said...

LoL. I like the retakes personally. Not when there are millions of them of course, but I like it when the director explores options. Makes it fun, ya know?

Sorry it took me so long to get this posted and reply. It's been a busy summer for me and I am only now getting head strong back into this bloggin' thing.

Hope all is well!

Stephen Eli Harris said...

FishHawk, thank you for the link and the recognition. Though my thanks is a little over due, it no less truthful. I'm honored to be a site to see!

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template