Headlines News :
Home » » Post a Day for 30 Days

Post a Day for 30 Days

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Monday, August 31, 2009 | 8/31/2009 08:30:00 pm

Share this article :
Okay, so here's the plan. To make up for the lack of attention my little space on the web here has received over the past couple of months, I plan on taking on a personal mission this coming month. This is something I've never done in my4 years of blogging and I hope nobody (mainly myself) holds it against me if I cannot do it. Having said that, baring and serious injury to myself or someone close to me, being put in jail or a complete meltdown of my PC, this September I'll be posting once a day for 30 days.

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template