Headlines News :
Home » , » Backspacer Streaming on Myspace

Backspacer Streaming on Myspace

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Saturday, September 19, 2009 | 9/19/2009 12:37:00 pm

Share this article :

What?  Sorry, what did you say?  Huh?  I can't quite hear you.  Here, let me turn down my speakers for a sec so we can talk...

Okay, I'm back.   Sorry about that.  I was just busy listening to 'Gonna See My Friend' from Pearl Jam's new album 'Backspacer'.  Yes, I did say from their new album and I do know that it's not due to be released until next week.  No, I did not find a leaked version of it.  What kind of Pearl Jam fan do you think I am (though I did do that last time, I must admit.  I couldn't help myself).

So, how am I listening to the album right now (until you interrupted me!)?  Simple.  The whole album is streaming at this very moment on their MySpace page.  I only discovered this last night and am not sure how long it's been doing this, but it's quite a lovely treat none the less.   I highly suggest you check it out... provided you don't want wait until the CD's actual release.  Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to get my hands on an actual copy, but hearing these incredible tunes (a dozen times news) is truly making my day. 

And with that, I'm turning my speakers up again....

EDIT 09/21/09 :  As a heads up, now that the album is it out, the songs are no longer streaming.  Fixer remains, but not the others.

Technorati: ,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template