Headlines News :
Home » , » Backspacer Will Be Playable in Rock Band

Backspacer Will Be Playable in Rock Band

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Friday, September 18, 2009 | 9/18/2009 06:46:00 pm

Share this article :
I'm going to lay off the hockey for a while tonight and get back into some Pearl Jam discussions. It is only a matter of days after all, before everyone can get their hands on Backspacer. I'm sure any Pearl Jam fan is foaming at the mouth at the moment. I know I am and it's surprising even to myself that I've focused on the NHL as of late.  Oh well, I'm sure there's lots of PJ news to come, starting today.

I got some updates in my inbox yesterday which I'll direct to any Rock Band fans out there. I've only played the game once myself (not as Pearl Jam unfortunately) and do not own it, but I do know how enjoyable a game it is. Well, guess what? Backspacer will be available to play as soon as the album is released. Check out this snippit from a recent Reuters article:
Entirety of Pearl Jam's Backspacer Will Be Playable in Rock Band Surrounding Album Release
Target stores nationwide to offer DLC download code with album purchase

CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Harmonix and MTV Games today announced that the entirety of Pearl Jam's new album Backspacer will be added to the Rock Band Music Store of downloadable content for the Xbox 360((R))video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation((R) )3 computer entertainment system and Wii((TM)) immediately surrounding the album's retail release. The album hits shelves Sept. 20, and will be added to the Rock Band Music Store for Xbox 360 on Sept. 20, for Wii on Sept. 22, and for PlayStation 3 on Sept 24.

Pretty swell no? 

Technorati: ,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template