Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Kings Prospects: Final Edition

Kings Prospects: Final Edition

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 | 9/09/2009 10:55:00 pm

Share this article :
In continuation of my previous blog offereing, I'm going to post a video created by rommelsalviano and posted on YouTube.  I'm posting it to help hammer in the thoughts I've discussed regarding the prospects coming up the Kings system.  Sit back, turn the lights down and watch to see exactly why I feel the future for the Kings is very bright.


Now you understand my excitement?

Oh, and while we're discussing the Kings, the folks over at hockeybuzz.com posted an article about Teddy Purcell today that is worth a read.  It discusses his career last year and his hopes for the future, starting with this coming season.   Great read about a great prospect!  Check it out


, ,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template