Headlines News :
Home » » There Goes My 30-in-30

There Goes My 30-in-30

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Saturday, September 12, 2009 | 9/12/2009 01:38:00 pm

Share this article :
Even though I kinda messed up the first day in my 30 in 30 campaign, I've been on a steady pace of posting daily up until yesterday where I unfortunately could not get the time to do so. I figured it was going to happen along the line somewhere, but after 10 days of steady go, those thoughts seemed to fade.

Oh well, what does one do when you're not near a PC right? Besides, if I can go 10 days at a time with posting regularly, there's nothing for me complain about. It does cause me some distress though that my task was left incomplete... or maybe I'll just have to post a 2nd time along the way to make up for it. That still is 30 posts in 30 days right?

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template