Headlines News :
Home » , » Win a Gibson Pearl Jam Guitar!

Win a Gibson Pearl Jam Guitar!

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 | 9/30/2009 07:56:00 pm

Share this article :
One of the biggest regrets I have in life is that I never took up playing guitar.  Sure, I dabbled with playing bass for a while in high school and even if that stuck I probably wouldn't feel this sense of regret; albeit only a small sense.  It's not as if I dwell on it or anything.  It's just that I wish it were a past time of mine.  Yes, I know I could pick it up now and learn no problem, but it would seemed forced or something at this point in my life.  It's hard to explain, but similarly I also have regrets about not playing ice hockey in my youth as well.  That's a story for another day.  This isn't why I'm here.  I'm here to talk about your (and my) chance to win a free Gibson Guitar, a la Pearl Jam style.  All you have to do is sign up for a newsletter and voila, you're entered in the contest...

... of course, if I didn't post this post right now, less people would perhaps not find out about the contest and thus my chances of winning would improve.  Hmm, now that's an idea...

... Nah!  Do onto others as you wish them to do onto you, right? Go check it out on SteroGum, enter, and good luck!

Technorati:
,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template