Headlines News :
Home » » Date of Birth

Date of Birth

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 | 10/13/2009 05:49:00 pm

Share this article :
Well, today is my Birthday and it's strange that I'm even writing this.  I'm one of those people who generally does not discuss his birthday, or plan anything for his birthday or really like people making any kind of deal about his birthday.  I do appreciate the well wishes and greetings, don't get me wrong.  That is very nice of everyone to do, but beyond that, there is no need of anything; gifts or otherwise.  Even the greetings isn't necessary cuz I'm the type that would like to consider it just another day, ya know?  Not sure why I'm like that or when it started, but that's how I feel.

I am curious however, (and this I guess is the reason why I even talk about my birthday) if there is some metaphysical, astrological, quantum physics related meaning behind the reverse of your day of birth.  I'm fairly positive that when the age you turn is your day of birth, it's called a Star Birthday (like turning 13 for me) but is there one for the reverse?  I'm not even sure what the supposed meaning behind a Star Birth day, but if there's a reverse one as well, that is what today would be, as I turned 31.  Does that mean anything...?

Well, besides that I'm older...

3 comments:

Emm said...

Happy birthday! I was born on 5/5. I imagine my anti-star birthday would be 50 then and I also imagine I'll be pretty sad that day!

Table Mountains said...

yes turning 31 does mean something. it means your still young!

happy belated birthday young man.

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Thanks for the well wishes TM and Emm. Bein' 31 ain't so bad.

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template