Headlines News :
Home » , , » Goyer Talks Ghost Rider 2

Goyer Talks Ghost Rider 2

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Saturday, October 03, 2009 | 10/03/2009 02:27:00 pm

Share this article :
It was only yesterday that I replied to a comment on my last post on the upcomming Ghost Rider movie stating my hope that the original script written by David Goyer would not be used.  Well, apparently according to this article posted on Superherohype, that is exactly what the basis for the upcoming sequel will be.  I honestly don't know how I feel about this.  I read that script and was no-where near impressed by it.  Having said that, I'm sure Goyer has learned a lot since he originally wrote the screenplay and I have no doubt that it'll be massively improved on.

The article I read yesterday also stated that the movie would be rated PG-13, meaning the original script will definitely feature some changes being that it was written with an R rating in mind.  I'm sure a lot of fans will be saddened to hear this news as that was the main complaint about the first feature, but as Goyer points out in the interview posted below, they got away with a lot in the Batman franchise and this should be no different.
Time will tell how everything works out of course, but I'll hold onto that positive thought until I see some reason to not think so.  Besides, no matter what, I'm still going to get to see another movie based on the Marvel character I've been fond of for so many years.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

2 comments:

Emm said...

Ot'll be interesting to see what they come up with. I reckon if a couple of people have read the original script then they should absolutely think of wrting s new one.

Stephen Eli Harris said...

I'm not sure how many people have read it, but it was floating around before the last movie was released. I'm sure it'll be updated and improved upon for the sequel...

... which I'm not sure will actually be a sequel or not.

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template