Headlines News :
Home » » Calling out the Vote

Calling out the Vote

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 | 1/06/2010 05:44:00 pm

Share this article :
Before I get back into discussing the Kings, or Ghost Rider or even Pearl Jam, I have some Blogging news to share but not on the Understanding Eli front.  It's on the Newfoundland and Labrador BlogRoll front instead.

One of the first things I took care of in my return to blogging in the new year was a brand new initiative that I thought up for the NL Bloggers on the BlogRoll.  That new initiative is a 'NL Bloggers Choice Award' that will happen every couple of months.  The first round of voting has commenced (or better yet, exploaded) and I figured it should be something I discuss here on this blog as well and not only because it's one of my blogs that I take care of.  It's mainly to encourage any visitors to this site to go and vote for their favorite blog of the 24 listed.   Voting is simple; either by way of a poll or by commenting in the appropriate post (which is actually worth more to the blog of choice).

So please, take the time to visit and share your opinion on your favorite NL Blog (whether you be from Newfoundland and Labrador or not).   All you have to do is GO HERE to vote.  You could also GO HERE to get more information first.

Either way, get going!


Technorati:
, , , ,

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template