Headlines News :
Home » , , » So Much To Do, So Little Time

So Much To Do, So Little Time

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Sunday, February 14, 2010 | 2/14/2010 02:19:00 am

Share this article :
I spread myself too thin sometimes... most of the time.  Maybe my obsessive compulsive tendencies are the defining element to my lack of focus.  Whatever the case may be, I can never find the time to do everything I want to.  Take this blog for example.  I have countless posts in the past 4 years discussing several absences from posting in an attempt to explain why... not that I really know why I feel the need to explain myself, or who I'm even talking to for that matter.  What's worse, this blog is not the only one I author, nor is blogging my only pastime.

That whole preamble has little to do with what I'm posting about today, but it does introduce my mindset fairly well.  You see, I live with a daily struggle in deciding what extra curricular activity I'm to concentrate on and what makes things more tough is that this struggle exists within two realities (something I can't even begin to explain).  My choice activity as of late returns me to the hidden reality of this world and has me diving head first back into something I let fall away; something very important to me.  That something is 9/11 Truth.


There was a time not so (so) long ago that ALL my free time was spent spreading awareness on this extremely important topic.  From blogging (on Canada Demands 9/11 Truth) to discussions with friends and family to countless debates with random citizens of earth and walking the streets handing out free DVD's, 9/11 Truth in the past has enveloped me.  I wont take the time to explain my reasons for letting these actions slip but instead focus on my return some semblance of my former self.  

It appears that the guilt of being away from Truth Action so long has finally gotten to me.  For the 2 past weeks or so I've been cleaning up, reorganizing and adding some new features to the Truth Canada Forums.  It was a daunting task after such a long absence but things are starting to shape up nicely there now.  With some new topical sections added and the addition of many new posts, I'm happy to say that the place is becoming cozy.   All I need now is for more of the members to return (or new ones to join) to have a bigger community of people to share with.  The whole purpose of the forum is to have a place to share and discuss with like minded folks in this great country of ours.  Leaning on others during these tough and confusing times is important and this is is the reason why cleaning these forums was my first order of business.   For now, in my refocusing on truth, I just want to connect.  If anyone happens to read this and feels the same way, please join me and us there. 

3 comments:

Queue Three said...

The truth about 9/11: A bunch of terrorists flew a plane into a building. I just saved you a whole tone of time.

FishHawk said...

"understanding Eli" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/08/sunday-drive_08.html

Craig Scott said...

Eli, I have been trying to get a hold of you because there is something wrong with the NL Blogroll. When ever I try and go to any site that is listed in the blogroll I am getting an security warning from Google Chrome that stops me from going to the site and making me click a check box to proceed. It is telling me that rpc.blogrolling.com contains Malware and advising me not to visit the site.

Can you advise me what we can do about this? People are not going to go to my site if they are getting a security message like that.

torbaytoday.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template