Headlines News :
Home » , , » A Course in Conspiracy Reality

A Course in Conspiracy Reality

Written By Stephen Eli Harris on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 | 1/12/2011 01:03:00 am

Share this article :
Five years ago the entire structure of my political and social beliefs was shattered and my life was thus changed forever. Since then, I've been on a quest to find truth and beyond that, spread it. A difficult task due to the nature of the knowledge but a task I feel compelled to do none the less. In continuation of that thought, I began thinking of what an introductory course into the conspiracy reality that my mind exists in would look like. As I dove into that thought, it became clear to me that the best way to introduce others into my mind would be a film festival. Perhaps not a surprise, considering my history in the acting and film world, but regardless, it's a an effective way to give insight into reality as I see it.

The film festival would be presented with the following documentaries and intended to be watched in order of how they are listed... which you can do by clicking each link. 

1) Human Resources
2) Loose Change 911: An American Coup
3) The New American Century
4) Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined
5) EndGame
6) Psywar
7) Zeitgeist
8) Addendum

It's a lot to digest and I can't say that I agree fully with everything as it's presented in the above films, but it does give insight in my reality none the less. It takes far more research to get an entire picture but I am positive that as knowledge is gained, beliefs will consequentially adjust.

0 comments:

Follow by Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2005-2013. Understanding Eli - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template